Great minds. One room.
Bring a friend and take notes.
- OrgChat -
Strategies for Nonprofits Navigating Noisy Times
October 24th, 2018 - 9:30 am to 3 pm
The Dumbo Loft - 155 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Morty Silber, Chief Executive Officer of MAD_STRATEGIES Inc.
Event ringmaster. Marketing genius. Advertising wizard.
Morty is an authority at creating messaging that parts people from their money.
The Talk - Event Production
Avoid Common Mistakes to Host Events that Make Money & Don’t Bomb
· Themes are for school dances and amusement parks -- messages are for events.
· Advertise the cause instead of the entertainment.
· Build and tell a story to humanize the purpose and vivify the donation results.
· Insufficient planning -- get guests to buy in long before the doors open.
Steve Thomas, Chief Executive Officer & Founding Partner of Oneicity
Fundraising Super guru. Esteemed author. Financial Crisis Emergency Responder.
Steve is a non-profit’s whisperer, teaching them how to increase contributions and develop stronger relationships with their donors.
The Talk – Donoricity
Principals & Strategies for Effective Donor Communication
· The secrets to create deep and meaningful relationships with donors.
· Stand out in the competitive non-profit world.
· Write and send communication that people will read and enjoy.
· Fundraise without making donors feel like an ATM.
William Hochman, Chief Executive Officer – The Joel Paul Group
Born leader. Fierce negotiator. Talent detector.
William is an operational mastermind with a sixth-sense for finding the unicorns in a herd of zebras.
The Talk – HR Best Practices
People Power – Uncover Talent & Opportunity in the Non-profit Ecosphere
· Current hiring trends and future outlook for organizations and professionals.
· Hiring managers and job seekers:
o The concrete benefits of using a reputable search firm.
o Understand and conduct a valuable search process.
o Interview tips what to ask and how to answer.
Menachem Lubinsky, President & Chief Executive Officer of LUBICOM Marketing & Consulting
PR powerhouse. Marketing sniper. Sales savant.
Menachem’s impressive history of marketing accolades is only surpassed by his cleverness and intuition. He’s got the reputation, the knowledge, and the eye of the tiger.
The Talk – Marketing for the Modern Non-profit
New Methods & Vintage Formulas that Entice & Engage Donors
· Understand & recognize redundancy:
o Retire marketing strategies that no longer work.
o Revamp traditional approaches that do.
· Adapt or die:
o Maximize digital marketing and get it right.
o It’s all about the Smartphone.
· Plan and execute events that work, rise above the clutter, and heighten a non-profit’s profile.
· Sharpen the message for optimal persuasion.
· The advantages of consultants vs. an in-house team.
Manley Miller, Pastor - Celebration Church
Captivating speaker. Tribe builder. Wordsmith Boss.
Manley’s consistent flair for finding and delivering the language of persuasion will mesmerize any crowd.
The Talk – Big talent on a small budget
Secrets to Recruiting and Developing Unpaid Staff
· Money isn't everything -- understand what motivates people to want to work for free.
· "The Shoulder Tap" and its powers.
· Strategies for delegating and overcoming roadblocks.
· How to lead beyond your own shadow.
· Retaining volunteers -- 7 tricks to keep them happy.
If you go to one conference this year, make sure it's OrgChat.
Reserve your spot today.
Early bird reservation: $180/person* until October 15th, 2018.
Regular reservation price: $200/person*
Seats are limited.
What are you waiting for?
*prices exclude applicable taxes and fees