Currencies That Buy Credibility
Making powerful statements is easy:
“We won’t be undersold.”
“The best quality at the best price.”
But making these statements believable is not so easy.
The believability of your company’s marketing message is directly related to your willingness to risk or spend one or more of six resources. And the more you risk or spend, the more believable your message becomes.
Money is only one of the six resources you can invest.
Tom will teach you the six currencies you can use to purchase credibility, show you successful examples of each and help you craft your own believable power statement.
This is a one-of-a-kind marketing presentation with information you can take home and immediately put to action.
Session Key Points:
- Why your marketing and advertising must account for credibility.
- What biologists and neurologists have discovered about communicating with honesty and trust.
- How to purchase credibility for your business by investing one of more of six currencies.
- Three questions that will align what you are saying with who you are being.
- Where credibility fits into the entire mechanism of persuasive marketing communication.
Register for this seminar. You'll be happy you did.